Friday, September 11, 2009

Dear Son

I haven't written to you in a long time and I would like to say I'm sorry for that.

We have been so busy lately with all our happening in our lives and you have not been home most weekends. Yes, your father is building a relationship with you. I guess it never was too late for him to start doing it.

He fetches you every Friday and if he cant make it, he sends your grandpa. You seem to enjoy spending time with him and I'm very happy the two of you are getting so close, but in all honesty I'm also jealous that he might 'steal' you away from me and I know for a fact that daddy R feels the same way.

I miss spending time with you on weekends because like I said every weekend you spend with your father.

I hope you enjoy your weekend with your father and I want you to know that I LOVE you alot.

Mwah!!!!!!

Mom
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can imagine its hard for you over weekends and you must miss him! But at least he is building a relationship with his dad and it is so important.

I will have to come visit you on weekends that I can keep you company!

Kim said...

please do