Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Attitude?

Dear Son

I bought you a watch today....

Because, you are always commenting "if I had a watch I would be home at the right time", "if I had a watch I would know which time school dismisses" and my favourite comment "If I had a watch I would always be on time" - LOL

So myself and daddy R decided we going to buy you a watch so we went out and bought it.

Today school closed once again for spring break, unfortunately this time around you will on be at home until 05/10 so just little over a week of sleeping late and playing all day.

You have grown so much and tomorrow I will be taking photos of you to post on your blog and to share with all your aunts from OPM.

I wish you all the success in the world and I love u lots.

Mom
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shame, he really wanted that watch!