Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dear Son

Just 3 weeks and 5 days until your ninth birthday and I cant wait!!!!

You have matured so much and surprised me by saying you don't want a gift for your birthday and instead you want your bicycle to be fixed. I was and still am planning on fixing your bicycle and buying you a gift.

I'm so shocked at all the friends you have made over the past few years and you are still continuing to make friends, which means I'm gonna have a long list of invitees at your tenth birthday. Here I go again, fast-forwarding to the future when your ninth birthday hasn't even passed yet. ;-)

I'm sorry I spent so little time with you last night, but mommy wasn't feeling well and had to sleep early. Being the big boy you are you totally understood.

I couldn't laugh last night when you sang or mumbled to Single Ladies the ad, but I'm smiling now.

There is just one day, 2 weekends and a week left before school restarts and soon the holidays will be over. But, don't worry you still have your September/Spring holidays and December/Summer holidays coming up.

PS: Daddy is planning a boys day out for the two of you ... shhh don't tell him mommy told you ...

Love u lots

Mommy
xoxoxo

No comments: